Snoqualmie Fireworks Supply – Contact Info and Directions

Snoqualmie Fireworks Supply Directions promises to have all the fireworks you really want for the 4th of July: firecrackers, bottlerockets, 500g cakes, mortars, family packs & much more. Located in the shadow of the Snoqualmie Casino.

Scroll Down and Check out our Videos of our Great Grizzly Demo.

Come Visit us Today.
Open June 20th – July 5th
Big Top Hours – 10:00 – 11:00 daily

37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Phone: (425) 647-1327


37500 SE North Bend Way Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Minutes from Seattle, WA. Get Custom Directions

From the West
Take I-90 East to EXIT 27. Turn left (North). Follow North Bend Way
around curve. Casino will be on the left.

From the East
Take I-90 West to EXIT 31. Turn right (North). Follow Bendigo Blvd to
North Bend Way. Turn Left (West) on to North Bend Way. Head west
approximately 4 miles.
Casino will be on the right.

From Auburn
Take Hwy 18 North to I-90. Head EAST to EXIT 27. Turn left (North).

Follow North Bend Way around curve.
Fireworks are in Big Top Located in the Lower Casino Parking Lot .

Our conveniently located Indian Reservation Fireworks Supply and Sales
office is minutes away from Bellevue, Eastside, Redmond and Seattle, Washington.

Leave a comment


  1. Ryan

     /  June 29, 2012

    I was told you can buy M80’s there as long as you don’t leave tribal grounds. I am native. Is this true? Please get back to me at your earliest convenience and let me know.


    • snotribe

       /  June 29, 2012

      Sorry Ryan – M80’s aren’t legal even for the Tribe. We do have plenty of other things that go boom – but not M80’s

  2. Kindra

     /  July 3, 2012

    What forms of payment do you take?

  3. Teresa

     /  July 24, 2012

    I’m trying to contact someone from Snoqualmie Fireworks Supply. Our credit card was charged twice for the purchase we made. We have the original receipt and our bank statement for “proof”. We just need to get in contact with someone!! We called the Casino but they said they could not help.

    • snotribe

       /  July 24, 2012

      Hi Teresa,

      Sorry about that – please contact Andy Martin, – in our tribal accounting office and he can help you out.
      If you could include a scan or photo of the receipt/bank statement that will help him resolve it quickly.

      Thanks again


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: